Grade 3 Holy Rosary

Welcome to our blog!

Our Literacy time in the Multi-Purpose Room

on 05/08/2013

We love Literacy time. It is so much fun. We like using the new bean bags and working independently. We can choose activities worth 1, 3 or 5 points each! We get to use the netbooks for blogging and spelling games. We learn lots in focus groups with our teachers. We are trying to challenge ourselves more and more each week.

What have you been working on or learning in Literacy recently?

6 Responses to “Our Literacy time in the Multi-Purpose Room”

1. James says:

Hello 1/2E
    I like the multi-purpose room.And I’m in the project group. I wonder what the other people in the group are going to pick.
    ***what is your favourite thing to do in the multi-purpose room***
    ***If your in the group what will you pick***

2. Tabitha and Alessandra says:

Hello 1/2E
    “I am working on a project in the multi-purpose room in a group with Edel. I am doing a project about recycling.” Alessandra
    ” I have been working on my Mother’s day card. I have enjoyed doing reading in the multi-purpose room. I also like having my group with Miss Liz and Edel.”
    Tabitha
    From Tabitha and Alessandra

• Kyla says:

Hello Alessandra
      Where Did you get the idea to do recycling?
      Did anybody help you with the first part?

love from Kyla

3. Dawet says:

Hello 1/2E,in the multi-purpose-room I liked working on the mother’s day card it was fun and I enjoyed it. did you have fun? I also like having groups with miss Edel and Liz
    from Dawet

4. Kyla says:

Hello 1/2E I have been working on….
    wack a mole and blogs and all the things on the non-negotiables.

from Kyla

5. James says:

Hello 1/2E
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 I wanted to do it in Japanese but I can’t do it and I can’t write it either because the computer won’t let me but what I’m trying to say is I have got the Japanese numbers stuck in my head. and I told my sister and she wanted to see the video so I had to put it on the iPad I know it’s going to be stuck in my head ALL NIGHT!!