Grade 3-4 Holy Rosary – WELCOME TO 2019!!!!

Welcome to our blog! Look forward to some online learning links and a chance for 3/4 students to publish their writing for an authentic audience.

L for Liam, Lego and Lagoon!

on 06/17/2013

Liam made a Lego Lagoon this week for his homework. He used planning, designing and creative skills. Well done Liam!

16 Responses to “L for Liam, Lego and Lagoon!”

1. Kyla says:

Hello Liam you are very creative!
    Did anyone help you?
    How do you do such a thing when you’re YOUR’E ONLY A GRADE 1.
    Do you think you can show Ms Amanda?
    Do you think you can show another grade?

Kyla.

• Liam says:

Hi Kyla,

I like your comment.
      Thanks for writing to me.
      No one helped me, I just love building lego.
      Yes, I think I will show Ms Amanda.
      Yes, I would love to show another grade.
      Liam.

2. Dawet says:

hello Liam, I like the lagoon and how did you make it? good on you! it is very very good. l like the snake. Your lego looks creatvie Liam.
    from Dawet.

• Liam says:

Hi Dawet,

Thanks for saying that.
      I made it by using lots of lego pieces. I just wanted to build something in lego starting with “L’ so I could do my homework. I liked building it, it was fun to do.
      Liam

3. Grace says:

Hello Liam
    how did you think of lego to be your piece of homework? and it joined your name which starts with the letter L, it is amazing , it is very creative.

Did anyone give you the idea? it is a great piece of homework, did you challenge yourself?

Grace

• Liam says:

Hi Grace,

Thankyou.
      No one gave me the idea. I thought of it myself and then told my mum it could be for my homework. She said great! so I did it.
      Liam

• Edel says:

Looks like you’re inspiring others too Liam! Maybe you could choose a couple of grades to show tomorrow.

Edel

• Liam says:

Hello Edel,

Thankyou, but I’ve destroyed it so I can make something else.

Maybe I could make something else next week to show everyone.

Liam

4. Konatsu says:

Hi Liam but next week there’s no school because it’s the holidays. Konatsu

• Liam says:

Hi Konatsu, Yes it’s school holidays but I will be making lots of lego creations.

Hope you have fun on school holidays.
      Liam

5. steven says:

Hi Liam, I like your lego and lagoon. I like lego too. Where did you buy it from Liam? Did your dad buy it for you or your mum?

• Liam says:

Hello Steven, mainly mum gets it but sometimes dad
      gets it too.
      Steven I loved your comment.
      Good on you.

6. Alessandra says:

Hello Liam
    That’s a great lego product for the letter ‘Ll’ homework. Even I was interested in the lego product you made!

It’s amazing what you can do with lego! I can’t wait untill you make someting again out of lego.

From Alessandra

• Liam says:

Hello Alessandra, I liked your comment.
      I’ve got allot of lego so I can make any sort of lego
      set.
      Next term I may make something new.
      Liam

7. steven says:

Hello Liam,
    were you proud when you made your lego lagoon?