Grade 3-4 Holy Rosary – WELCOME TO 2019!!!!

Welcome to our blog! Look forward to some online learning links and a chance for 3/4 students to publish their writing for an authentic audience.

Creative Recycling of Book Catalogues…

on 06/20/2013

9 Responses to “Creative Recycling of Book Catalogues…”

1. Margaret says:

I am so proud of our students and staff!!!!!
    What a wonderfully happy day we had recycling our book club catalogues.
    I think we are the winners!
    Margaret

2. 1-2E says:

Some 1-2 E thoughts:

Everyone thought my tu-tu was funny! Alessandra

Is Olivia really making dinner tonight?! James

I think we are going to be the winners too. Kate

I thought it was a great idea. Grace

I wonder if we’ll win the bins. Tabitha

3. Kyla says:

Hello everyone I was in the origami group and I made so much I couldn’t hold them all. I made a
    Cat, Dog, Japaneese Fan…
    It was fun doing it but in the end it became pretty messy!

Kyla

PS it was so fun!!!!!

4. Alessandra says:

Hello 1-2E
    I made a paper tu-tu. I felt very embarrassed when people laughed at my photo in the animoto video, even Edel thought it was funny!

I also made a necklace but, it got squashed.

Liz helped by stapling the fans on to a piece of ribbon to make my tu-tu.

What did you make? What did you learn from the creating time?
    From Alessandra

• Dawet says:

hello Alessandra,

your paper tu-tu looks very creative and I made a sword and what did you use to make the tu-tu? was it paper? or cardboard plate? did someone help you? I like how you made it,

from Dawet

• Alessandra says:

Hello Dawet,
        Yes Liz helped me staple the paper fans on a piece of ribbon. I used the paper. I enjoyed making my tu-tu.

Now I know that there’s one person who dosen’t think my tu-tu is funny.

I hope we win the bins. We really deserve the bins. We know the most, and our creations are amazing!

From Alessandra

P.S I really appreciate it that you like my paper tu-tu!

• Merry Beau and 2nd Class Room 6 says:

Wow! Well done. Your Animoto is well named. Your work is certainly ‘Magic’. What great imaginations you all have. This work is very creative. We are very impressed.

• Alessandra says:

Hello again 2nd class room 6
            I made a tu-tu out of paper. Everyone laughs at my photo in the animoto, even I think I’m funny myself!

I love the animoto video. I can’t stop watching it! I looooove the music in the animoto video.

I try to comment on the blog almost everyday at school!

How often do you comment on other schools/class’ blogs?

From Alessandra

5. Alessandra says:

Hello 1-2E,
    I can’t believe we won the competition! We really deserved to win, because we worked so hard. I was hoping we would win the bins!

I thougt we would win when Amanda said she had some exititng news! It’s great to win something against other schools.

Congratulations with your amazing creations!
    From Alessandra